Featured Post

Supporting Veteran Owned Small Businesses

This video shares examples of a few veteran owned small businesses. Feel free to comment and share your own examples with website link belo...

Saturday, March 18, 2017

10 Shades Of Entrepreneurs

The word, "entrepreneur" is being used so loosely nowadays it's almost lost its meaning.

Over the years as an entrepreneur, I've had the opportunity to model entrepreneurs. Some of them have behaviors that produce the results I want, but a lot of them behave in ways that don't produce results. The latter may be more fun, but I don't want to just have fun and be broke. I want results. I want to be a real entrepreneur.

If that describes you as well, this episode is for you. In it, I talk about the 10 shades of wannabe entrepreneurs, and why I highly recommend avoiding any of their behaviors.

#1: The One Night Stand- 0:53

#2: The Over Under 3:00

#3: The Lazypreneur - 5:06

#4: The Get Rich Quick - 7:40

#5: The Babypreneur - 9:41

#6: The Know it All - 12:06

#7: The Partypreneur- 14:29

#8: The One-Hit Wonder - 18:15

#9: The Stingypreneur -- 19:25

#10: The I Get Around Entrepreneur 21:08

No comments: