1. You're not asking for the sale or you're not making enough offers. Most of us are afraid to seem pushy or salesy, but if you need to sell more, you need to remember you're running a business. You have to make offers and directly ask for the sale.
2. You haven't earned our trust. To sell more, your customers need to trust you. Show them testimonials, reviews, befores and afters.
3. Your offer isn't specific enough. Choose a specific audience and make specific offers tailored to them.
4. We have no idea what you're actually selling. To sell more, make sure your customers understand exactly what you're selling and aren't confused by what you do or sell.
5. Your price is not right. Do NOT c'mon DOWN! You may be too expensive or too cheap for your ideal customers, or you haven't communicated the value of your offer.
6. You've given us too many damn choices. To sell more, remember that a confused mind always says no.