Featured Post

30 Do’s And 20 Don’ts In Starting A Small Business

Small scale businesses are easier to set up compared to the middle or large scale businesses that require more time, feasibility reports, ad...

Saturday, August 30, 2014

3 Questions I Wish I’d Asked Before Starting My Business

Anyone who has ever started a business knows that sometimes your enthusiasm outpaces your experience and planning. A few years ago, I started a soap & scrubs Etsy shop. When I started it, all I knew was that oatmeal, honey and goat milk were as good in the shower as they were for breakfast, and […]

Read the rest of the article here....

Starting A Business

1 comment:

Luke said...

I hit those myself. I'm also kicking myself for not paying attention to how I setup my business before I spent years (years) doing business the wrong way, and screwed up my business' credit profile. I had to do alot of cleanup to get even a small loan. Dream Activated helped me clean it up. It sucked, but they got it done in a couple months. Sure wish I had done some research before trying to do it all myself.